Presto Foundation Engineering Scholarship
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must be new freshman
2. Applicants must be majoring in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.7 or higher
4. Applicants must be U.S. citizen
The Presto Foundation Engineering scholarship is renewable for up to four years so long as recipients meet eligibility conditions.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how you demonstrate your engineering aptitude through work or hobby-related activities.