Percy Lavon Julian Science Scholarship
This scholarship is named in honor of Percy Lavon Julian (1899-1975), the first African-American elected to the National Academy of Sciences for his accomplishments in Chemistry.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens
2. Applicants must be members of an under-represented minority in the student population
3. Applicants must major in Biology or Chemistry-pre-professional majors will be considered
4. Preference will be given to applicants who are incoming freshmen with high academic success based on their established GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and email address of an individual who can provide a reference on your behalf.