Distance Education Alumni Chapter Scholarship
The scholarship was started by the Distance Alumni Chapter to help distance education students with school.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must have successfully completed at least one course in a UW-Platteville Distance Education with plans to continue with a Distance Education program
2. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Supplemental Questions
- Please briefly describe a little about yourself, why you are pursuing a degree at a distance at UW-Platteville, why you believe you are deserving of the scholarship, and how you plan to stay engaged as an alumni once you graduate.
- Please upload an unofficial transcript.
- Please upload a current resume.