Andrew Wimer Memorial Scholarship
Andy Wimer grew up in Cassville, Wisconsin. He graduated from UW-Platteville in 1975 with a degree in Accounting. Andy was a member of Sigma Tau Gamma and was involved in many activities on campus. This scholarship was created to honor Andy, who passed away in 2008 after battling leukemia.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must be of sophomore, junior, or senior standing
2. Applicants must be majoring in Accounting
3. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
4. Applicants must demonstrate financial need
5. Preference will be given to applicants involved with the following campus activities: Greek Life, intramural athletics and/or professional organizations