Abing Family Scholarship
The purpose of the Abing Family scholarship is to promote careers in STEM and to assist UW-Platteville students to achieve their goals.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicant must be of sophomore standing
2. Applicants must be from:
a) Grant County; first preference
c) Wisconsin Residence; second preference
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
4. Applicants must be taking a STEAM related courses
5. Applicants must demonstrate financial need
6. Applicants should show community involvement
7. Preference given to veterans
The Abing Family scholarship is renewable for no more than two years.