Dion D. Shaw Disability Scholarship in Distance Education
This annual scholarship was created in recognition of Dion’s passion for education and his desire to make intellectual advancement more affordable for students with documented disabilities.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must have completed at least nine (9) credits toward their distance education degree with plans to continue their education
2. Applicants must be enrolled in any UW-Platteville distance education program
3. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
4. Applicants must upload a current resume into the scholarship software
5. Applicants must submit 500 words or less statement addressing how disability has affected your life and why distance education is important to you in pursuit of a degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please submit a 500 words or less statement addressing how disability has affected your life and why distance education is important to you in pursuit of a degree.