Dawn Drake Excellence Scholarship in Distance Education
This scholarship was created in recognition of Dawn’s true passion for education and her heartfelt desire to make intellectual advancement as openly available as possible.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must have completed at least nine credits toward their distance education degree with plans to continue their education
2. Applicants must be enrolled in any UW-Platteville distance education program
3. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please submit a 500 words or less statement addressing the question of why distance education is important to you having the ability to complete a degree.