Aspiring Biologist Award
The purpose of the Aspiring Biologist Scholarship is to provide financial-aid to students that have demonstrated a commitment to pursuing a career in Biology through participation in an internship or work experience in their field of study.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must be of sophomore, junior, or senior standing
2. Applicants must be majoring in Biology
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
4. Applicants must demonstrate commitment to a career in Biology through work or internship
5. Applicants must submit an essay stating what specific post-graduation goals they have and how has their internship or work experience in Biology prepared them to meet their goals