Ruth Miller Distance Education Challenge Scholarship
Ruth Miller was one of the University’s first Distance Education graduates. She created this scholarship to help people who wish to finish their education in the same manner in which she finished hers.
The following criteria shall be used in the annual selection of the recipient(s):
1. Applicants must be studying at a distance through the UW-Platteville Center for Distance Learning
2. Applicants must be majoring in Business Administration
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
4. Applicants must be new transfer students or students new to the UW-Platteville Center for Distance Learning
5. Applicants must have completed a minimum of 30 credits
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please submit a 500-1,000 word essay. The essay should address the challenges you have faced in your pursuit of finishing an undergraduate degree that shall include parenthood, financial challenges (including student loans), employment status (including tuition reimbursement from employers), and career goals.